The following information is important for account activation:
- All UBC staff and faculty are eligible for free access to lynda.com through our UBC license (also known as LyndaCampus)
- The university’s current licensing agreement does not allow for UBC student access.
- A Campus Wide Login (CWL) is now required to initialize a personal profile and for ongoing access to lynda.com. CWL support is provided by IT services
- All new or returning users can access lynda.com using the CWL “login button” provided on this portal page. Please bookmark lynda.ubc.ca .
- Access to the lynda.com online learning library has been provided for your exclusive use as a UBC employee. Do not share your CWL login information with anyone.