Have you heard of the saying “the only thing constant is change”? Author Britt Andreatta recommends strategies to boost our flexibility and agility in relation to change, starting with understanding the common responses to change and then highlighting the importance of tending to the transition of change. Watch this short Lynda.com video on “Being flexible and agile” to learn about strategies for navigating and embracing change more effectively.
You will be prompted to login with your CWL. Click on the image for one time viewing and for future reference, bookmark your free login access at http://lynda.ubc.ca.
Did you identify your common response pattern to change in the video? How can you use this knowledge to support you and your team navigate change? Share your ideas in the comments below or send us a note and we’ll feature it in a future Learning with Lynda.com!
Learn more great tips in the full course Leading with Emotional Intelligence (1h 46m )
Other UBC Learning Resources
- Leading Change: Lynda.com, on-demand (1 hr 42m)
- Living Well with Stress: Human Resources, Vancouver Campus, March 8, 2017
- Welcoming Change into your Life: Human Resources, Vancouver Campus, March 16, 2017
- EQ for Smart Leadership: Continuing Studies, Robson Square, March 17 or June 23, 2017
- Living Well: Human Resources (online resources)
Troubleshooting with lynda.com
Having trouble with lynda.com? Can’t login? Email email@example.com and we will assist you.