Compassionate leading provides opportunities for organizations and teams to promote trust and focus on strengths which can lead to thriving and successful workplaces. In the short Lynda.com video “What is compassionate management?”, Jeff Weiner, CEO of LinkedIn, shares stories about his personal experiences in recognizing the importance of compassionate leading.
(you will be prompted to login with your CWL. Click on the image for one time viewing and for future reference, bookmark your free login access at http://lynda.ubc.ca .
Learn more by watching the full interview with Jeff Weiner (11m 48s)
Have you recently discovered other interesting and impactful lynda.com videos? If so, share your ideas in the comments below or send us a note and we’ll feature it in an upcoming Learning with Lynda.com!
Other UBC Learning Resources
Online On-Demand Learning:
- Demonstrating the Cornerstones of Coaching: Lynda.com , on-demand (1h )
- Fred Kofman on Managing Conflict: Lynda.com, on-demand (1 hr)
- Discovering Your Strengths: Lynda.com, on-demand (55m)
- Courageous Conversations for Leaders: Continuing Studies, Robson Square, May 5, 2017
- Appreciative Inquiry: A Way to Generate and Nurture Effective Work Environments: Human Resources, May 24, 2017
- Coaching for Personal and Professional Development: Human Resources, June 7, 2017
- Difficult Conversations: Strategies for Dealing with Challenging Situations: Human Resources, June 7, 2017
- In-Powering: Making Sense of your Talents and Strengths: Human Resources, June 13, 2017 (enrollment closes May 19)
Troubleshooting with lynda.com
Having trouble with lynda.com? Can’t login? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.