Introducing a change initiative to your team can be a challenging responsibility to navigate. Preparing a detailed communication strategy that considers the what, what, why, when, and how of the specific change can greatly influence the success of your change initiatives. The lynda.com course on “Communicating in Times of Change” highlights the importance of change campaigns and showcases a few scenarios so you can see the strategies in action. Watch this short Lynda.com video focused on the “What” of Strategizing Your Communication Efforts to learn about 5 common questions that arise during times of change.
(you will be prompted to login with your CWL. Click on the image for one time viewing and for future reference, bookmark your free login access at http://lynda.ubc.ca .
Learn more by watching the full course (58m)
Have you recently discovered other interesting and impactful lynda.com videos? If so, share your ideas in the comments below or send us a note and we’ll feature it in an upcoming Learning with Lynda.com!
Other UBC Learning Resources
Online Anytime Learning:
- Change Management: Lynda.com, on-demand (1h 40m)
- Leading Organizational Change: Lynda.com, on-demand (1h 42m)
- Handling Workplace Change as an Employee: Lynda.com, on-demand (2h 2m)
- Difficult Conversations: Strategies for Dealing with Challenging Situations: Human Resources (Vancouver campus) June 7, 2017
- Moving from Peer to Leader 1: Human Resources (Vancouver campus) July 11, 2017
- Appreciative Inquiry: A Way to Generate and Nurture Effective Work Environments: Human Resources (Vancouver campus) July 28, 2017
- Strategic Conversations and Meetings: Continuing Studies (Robson Square) September 30 – October 7, 2017
- Courageous Conversations for Leaders: Continuing Studies (Robson Square) October 20, 2017
Troubleshooting with lynda.com
Having trouble with lynda.com? Can’t login? Email email@example.com and we will assist you.