Social leaders are essential influencers who convey messages by using storytelling and strategic thinking. Their roles are focused on interactions, and they can be connected to any position in an organization or any level of experience in a given field. This short Lynda.com video introduces the concept of social leadership and offers three steps to take in developing your social leadership.
You will be prompted to login with your CWL. Click on the image for one time viewing and for future reference, bookmark your free login access at http://lynda.ubc.ca.
Do you have a current goal in your social leadership journey? What next steps can you take based on what you’ve learned in this video?
Learn more great tips in the full course Social Employees: The New Marketing Channel (1h 32m)
Other UBC Learning Resources
- UBC Social Media Toolkit: UBC Brand, Communications and Marketing
- UBC Social Media Best Practices: UBC Brand, Communications and Marketing
- Social Media for Non-Profits: Lynda.com (1h)
- Personal Branding on Social Media: Lynda.com ( 1h)
- Become a Content Strategist: Lynda.com Learning Path
- Social Media Foundations: Continuing Studies, May 3 –June 14 (online), May 9 – May 30 (in-class)
- Digital Content and Storytelling: Continuing Studies, March 6 – April 3 (in-class)
Troubleshooting with lynda.com:
Having trouble with lynda.com? Can’t login? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.