Two great ways to discover the learning resources available through lynda.com is to explore the Learning Paths series and Playlist Center, where you’ll find tailored courses to guide you through a variety of learning topics.
Below is a small sampling of available learning paths and courses that may help you begin to customize your own unique learning path.
If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to log in with your CWL when you click on the featured course links.
Other links will require that you log in from the http://lynda.ubc.ca homepage first for free access to the entire course content and site features.
- Learning Canvas 2018 – featured course
- Learning Canvas 2018 – playlist modified for UBC audience (copy to your account to view)
- Camtasia 9: Creating Instructional Videos – featured course
- Become an Instructional Developer – learning path series
- Become a 3D Visual Design Specialist – learning path series
- Maya 2018 Essential Training – featured course
- Digital Audio Foundations – featured course
- Fostering Collaboration – learning path series
- Project Management Simplified – featured course
- Leading Productive Meetings – featured course
- Excel 2016 Essential Training – featured course
- Stay Ahead in Construction Management – learning path series
- AutoCAD 2018 Essential Training – featured course
- Photography: Exploring Composition – featured course
- Photoshop CC 2018 New Features – featured course
- Become A Full-Stack Web Developer – learning path series
- HTML & CSS: Creating Forms – featured course
Lynda.com partners with industry experts to provide you with high-quality, current and engaging video tutorials. Check out these authors to discover courses that may be of interest to you.